, I'm throwing down the gauntlet on this one. Do you accept my challenge?
Section One: The basics
1. Name: David
2. Nickname(s): Dave, Shade, Rock, Golem
3. Birthday: October 21, 1984
4. That makes you: 29
5. Where were you born: Boston, MA
6. Location right now: At my computer in Randolph, MA.
7. Shoe size: 14W men's
8. How many piercings?: None.
9. Tattoos?: None yet, but I'm designing one for myself.
10. When you wake up you're: Usually exhausted from staying up late.
11. When your about to sleep you're: Usually text messaging people.
12. Zodiac sign: Libra.
13. Chinese sign: The Rat
14. Righty or Lefty: Right, but I'm partially ambidextrous.
15. Innie or Outie: Innie.
16. School: Graduating college with a BA in Graphic Design in 2 weeks! Booya!
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: Italian, Irish, and Bulgarian
18. Hair colour: Dark brown.
20. Weight: 280lbs (trying to get down to 220, at least).
21. Height: 6'3"
22. Braces?: Nope
23. Glasses?: And contacts
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend?: No, but I'm doing a lot of dating.
25. If so, who?: Alyssa, Tina, Meghan, and Tricia.
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone?: Not really.
27. Who has a crush on you?: I'm going to assume the four lovely ladies I listed above. No idea though.
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf?: Never. If I was at the point of thinking about cheating, I'd just break up with them.
29. Who was your first kiss: Kelly.
30. Who was your last kiss: Brandi.
31. Are you a virgin?: Nope. Lost my virginity at 16.
32. Ever had a threesome before?: No.
33. If you could have sex with anyone, who would that be?: That's too tough to answer.
34. Have you ever been in love?: Twice.
35. Broken any hearts?: I dunno. No one has ever told me.
36. Got your heart broken?: Yes. It sucks.
37. Ever liked a friend?: Indeed! I think it's better that way because you get to know who the person really is!
38. What happened?: Her mother made her life a living hell because I was white and she's black. SO much drama!
Section Four: Past Relationships
39. How many relationships have you been in: 8...I think?
40. How many were serious enough to count: 2
41. Who were those serious ones: Emily and Alissa.
42. Funnest hook-ups: Just a hookup? Elise.
43. What made them different: She was the one who took my virginity.
44. What happened: Just kinda lost contact.
45. Best boy/girlfriend: Shaniece.
46. Worst boy/girlfriend: Amanda
47. Ever been kissed: Numerous times.
48. Who do you want back: Shaniece. It was a BS kind of circumstance.
49. Who do you regret: No one.
50. Why?: They were all a part of my life, and each relationship touched my heart in some way.
Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: That's a tough one. Too many to choose from.
52. Movie: Shawshank Redemption.
53. Food: Steak.
54. Drink: Water
55. Store: Amazon.com
56. Television show: Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Face-Off, etc.
57. Holiday: Christmas.
58. Book: The Outsiders.
59. Ice cream: Chocolate chip cookie dough.
60. Sweets: M&Ms.
61. Crisps: I'm going to assume you mean potato chips, in which case: salt and vinegar.
62. Type of music: Anything but most forms of rap.
63. Artist: I'm gonna go with music on this one, and say Phil Collins.64. Word: "indeed".65. Time of day: Sunset66. Dressing: Salad Dressing? Ranch.67. Alcoholic drink: Can't go wrong with a nice Scottish ale.68. Colour(s): Black and red.69. Piece of clothing: Loose fitting jeans.70. Character: The 9th Doctor.71. Smell: Warm Vanilla body spray (damn you, Jessica!)72. Shampoo: Gillette...whatever that blue bottle is.73. Soap: Irish Spring.74. Smiley: Winking with the tongue sticking out. 75. Board game: Cards Against Humanity (ok, so it's a card game, suck it up. lol)76. Sport: Footbal.77. Number: 42.78. Quote: "I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Always taking constant care not to break something; to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control, even for a moment..." - Superman79. Animal: Wolf80. Actor: Patrick Stewart.82. Vegetable: Collar greens83. Fruit: I can't think of one I don't like. 84. Place to be: Hiking in the mountains.85. Thing in your room: My computer.86. Gum: Anything sour.87. Shape: A shield.88. Country: I've only ever been in the US and Canada. So I have to go with the US by default.89. Mall: Silver City Galleria.90. Car: Mine!91. Boy's name: Donovan.92. Girl's name: Emily.93. Family member: My baby cousin, Madeline.94. Restaurant: Patty Joe's Po-boy Cafe.95. Movie place: Randolph or Braintree.96. Person to go to the movies with: The Nerd Herd.97. Noise: Rain during a thunderstorm.98. Brand of shoe: Merrell hiking boots. 99. Brand of clothing: I don't go for name brands. I like keeping it simple.100. Body part of a chicken: The meaty goodness.101. Swear word: Jew-mudda-fucka.102. Month: October.103. Possession: My grandfather's 4-way cross pendant.104. Team: Dream Team!105. Season: Autumn106. Radio station: 88.9 WERS107. Magazine: They still make magazines?108. Favourite grade: 12th. I loved my senior year of high school.109. Least favourite grade: 10th. I was still living in my older brother's shadow.110. Teacher: Mr. O'Connell. 111. Least favourite teacher: Mr. Burke.112. Subject: Sculpture.113. Subject to talk about: Anything really.Section Six: Family114. Who's your mum?: Patricia115. Who's your dad?: Mitko116. Any step-parents?: Nope117. Any brothers?: Mike, my older brother118. Any Sisters?: None120. Coolest: Phil121. Loudest: Randy122. Best relative: Caroline123. Worse relative: My cousin (I won't say the name though)124. Do you get along with your parents? I do with my mom.125. With your siblings? We butt heads a lot, but he's still my brother!126. Does anyone understand you? My non-blood brother and sister: Jon and Kelli.127. Do you have any pets?: Two dogs Kira (mine) and Belle (my brother's)128. If so, what kind and name?
Kira (mine) and Belle (my brother's), both German Shepherd mixes.129. If not, what do you want as a pet?: I'd really love to have a Siberian Huskey, Tamaskan, or Alaskan Malamute.130. Can I be a part of your family? Of course!....Wait, who are you?Section Seven: School131. Are you still in school? Only for 2 more weeks. And then I do need to get my animation certificate.132. Did you drop out?: I don't consider it "dropping out" when you work to save money in order to afford it.133. Your current GPA: 3.95134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: Buy.135. ABC's?: It's easy as 123, and simple as Do Re Mi.136. Favorite class: Sculpture...I'm pretty sure this was already asked.137. Play any sports at school?: Lacrosse, Wrestling, throwing Shot-put, and Power Lifting.138. Are you popular?: I have a few fangirls, ironically. Never saw that one coming. Yay for being smart!139. Favourite memory: Being singled out as the top student in my classes.140. Most humiliating moment: None I can think of.141. Most funniest moment: Having the day being one continuous penis joke.142. Most scared moment: Going into lock-down for a bomb threat a week after the Boston Marathon attack.Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear145. Chicken: Tasty!146. Dog: Kira.147. Christina Aguilera: Is she still around?148. Ricky Martin: We'll go around the world in a day.149. 50 cent: Dear lord, why?150. Poop: The stupid bitches back at UMD.151. Beach: Baby jellyfish!152. Desert: Water, please.153. Water: Don't mind if I do.154. Osama: He dead.155. Love: Amazing feeling.156. Your little brother: Never had one. Plenty of little sisters though, only one that really matters to me though.157. Butt: Some of them are quite-ah niiiice.158. Clowns: Goofy bastards.159. Wonder: Woman?16o. Brown: Shaniece.161. Banana: Green smoothie.162. Sex: Uuuugh, it's been 10 months!!!163. Parents: "I love my momma!" -Wreck-it Ralph.164. Homosexuals: I know a lot of them. More power to 'em.165. God: I try to stay out of his way.Section Nine: Do you believe in166. God: In a way. I believe in a higher power that can't be understood completely. I just call it the universe.167. Heaven: Absolutely. I want to meet my Nana and see my grandfather again.168. Devil: Karma.169. Hell: If I didn't I would be like any other asshole and just do what I want without thought of consequence..170: Boogy man: No. That's just fear of the unknown.171. Closet Monsters: Nah. As a child, I was more afraid of something being under my bed.172. Fortune tellings: Not sure, actually. But sometimes they can be really accurate, and that's pretty freaky.173. Magic: In a way, yes.174. Love at first sight: No. That's called "lust"175. Ghosts: I believe in spirits. I like to think that my grandfather walks with me and watched out for me.176. Voo-doo dolls: No.177. Reincarnation: Not sure. I've never experienced anything to make me think one way or the other about it.178. Yourself: Absolutely. I try to go into everything with full confidence in myself. If I don't, who will?Section Ten: Do you179. Smoke: No, but I have puffed on cigars and pipes for special occasions, but you don't inhale those.180. Do drugs: Smoked week once. It was a fun experience, but I have no desire to repeat it.181. Drink alcohol: Rarely. I save it for birthdays and celebrations.182. Cuss: Only when I'm pissed off or just don't care.183. Sing in the shower: A little.184. Like school: I love it. If I could make a viable career out of being a student, I would.185. Want to get married: I would love to someday.186. Type with all of your fingers: Typing this out now, I use them all in some fashion, except my left pinkie.187. Think you're attractive: I've been told I'm handsome and cute before, but I'm not where I want to be.188. Drink and drive: Never. That's just stupid. 189. Snore: I used to. Not anymore though. 190. Sleep walk: Not that I'm aware of.191. Like watching sunrises and sunsets: Love it!!Section Eleven: Have you ever192. Flashed someone: Nope193. Gotten so drunk til you threw up everywhere: Never. Thank god for high tolerances.194. Told that person how you felt: Always. I try to be as honest as possible.195. Been arrested: No196. Gone to jail or juve: No197. Skateboarded: Never tried?198. Skinny dipped: Never 199. Rock climbed: Yes, and it's a lot of fun actually.200. Killed someone: Only in video games, unless you count insects.201. Watched porn: Sure. Who hasn't? Anyone who says no is either lying or has zero sexual drive.202. Gone on a road trip: Yes.203. Went out of the country: Only once when I was very young.204. Talked back to an adult: When they're stupid, I call them out on it.205. Broken a law: Everyday, apparently: my beard is illegal because I don't have a permit from the town...seriously!206. Got pulled over: Too much snow on my windshield....during a SNOW STORM!?!.208: Cried to get out of trouble: No.209. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: All the time.210. Kissed a brother's or sister's friend: Shannon.211. Kissed a friend's brother or sister: Came close, but no.212. Dropped something on the floor and let someone eat it anyways: They knew it was on the floor.213. Moon someone: Nope214. Shop-lifted: No. It's not worth the trouble.215. Worked at McDonald's: Thankfully, I've never had to sink THAT low.216. Eaten a dog: A hot dog.217. Give money to a homeless person: Only to those who are performing.218. Glued your hand to yourself: Two finger tips on the same hand. That was interesting.219. Kissed someone of the same sex: It was a stage-kiss; no lip contact. The audience loved it though!220. Had a one night stand: A few. They're actually not bad every so often.221. Smoked: Um...only pipes and cigars, remember?222. Done drugs: Ok, we're REALLY repeating ourselves here: weed, once.223. Lose a friend because of your ex: Several, actually. It wasn't pretty.224. Slap someone for being stupid: I have. It was very satisfying.225. Had cyber sex: I have. And then a week later, we took care of each other in person. 226. Wish you were the opposite sex: Never thought about it, actually.227. Caught someone doing something: I walked in on my freshman roommate getting laid.228. Played a game that removes clothing: Asshole....no, seriously, that's the name of the game.229. Cried during a movie: Only once.230. Cried over someone: Yes...231. Wanted to hook up with a friend: Who hasn't?232. Hooked up with someone you barely met: Yup. Some chick at Club Hell. It was Fetish Night. So, why not?233. Ran away from home: I don't run away.234. Cheated on a test: Never needed to. I have a photographic memory.Section Twelve: Would you235. Bungee jump: I'm debating this one236. Sky dive: I think I would enjoy the first 95% of it?237. Swim with dolphins: That would be awesome!238. Steal a friend's bf or gf: No way....but, if they broke up first? Then it's free game.239. Try to be the opposite sex: No way. I would be one powerfully disturbing looking woman.240. Lie to the police: I don't lie.241. Run from the police: I'm not doing anything wrong, so why run?242. Lie to your parents: Again: I don't lie..243. Backstab a friend for your own well being: If you're gonna stab someone , have the courage to do it to their face!244. Be an exotic dancer: If I had the body for it and needed the money? Sure.245. F**k a donkey for $1,000,000: For a million dollars, free and clear?.......I'm thinking I'm thinking......Section Thirteen: Are you246. Shy: No, I'm just quiet247. Loud: This is, in fact, the opposite of quiet.248. Nice: Generally, yes..249: Outgoing: Only when I'm interested.250: Quiet: .....Seriously?251. Mean: I can be, and have been. And it's never a pretty sight.252. Emotional: I'm a Libra. I'm ruled by my emotions.253. Sensitive: I take things personally sometimes.254. Gay: Straight as an arrow.255. Strong: Very.256. Weak: Only for a beautiful pair of eyes and a pretty smile.257. Caring: I care until someone gives me a reason to not.258. Dangerous: I know how to handle myself, and I've never lost a fight. 259. Crazy: I'm my own brand of crazy.260. Spontaneous: I can be when the mood strikes me.261. Funny: I love making people laugh.262. Sweet: I'm honest; I share with people what I see in them.263. Sharing: Yes.264. Responsible: Constantly.265. Trustworthy: Yes.266. Open-minded: Yes267. Creative: Yes268. Cute: I've been told.269. Slick: I don't think so. I just do what feels right.270. Smart: Intelligent and wise.271. Dumb: Only when I get emotionally burned out.272. Evil: I can be. It's one of the negative parts about being so trustworthy: I know exactly how to get to you.273. Ghetto: Not at all274. Classy: Absolutely.275. Photogenic: Sometimes.276. Dependable: Very.277. Greedy: Sort of. I work hard for what I have, but I think the desire for more/better is a good thing.278. Ugly: I don't think so.279. Messy: It's organized chaos.280. Neat: Again,
organized chaos.281. Perverted: Depends on who I'm with and the mood in the bedroom.282. Silly: Sure. It's fun.283. A Bitch: Not at all284. A Good Listener: My shoulder has been cried on more times than I can count.285. A Fighter: Damn right, I am. It's all I know how to be.286. A Party Animal: Nah. I'm more of a wallflower. 287. A Game Freak: I'm a self proclaimed gamer, but I haven't played games consistently in years.288. A Computer Freak: Oh, absolutely.Section Fourteen: Future289. Dream job: Self-employed computer animator.290. Dream house: A cottage in the mountains.291. Husband/Wife: I hope so.292. Kids: 2-4, preferably not adopted.293. Names: I think I'll discuss that with my wife when I have one.294. Pets: Dogs (and cats if she wants).295. Car: I love driving big boats.296. Age you would want to get married: Sometime before I die. 297. Best Man/Bride's Maid: We'll see.298. Honeymoon: I would vote for Italy.Section Fifteen: Your friends 299. Best friend: Jon300. Known the longest: Jesse301. Craziest: Gabby302. Loudest: Gabby.303. Shyest: Emily304. Best hair: Jon305. Best eyes: Emily.306. Best body: Shaniece.307. Most Athletic: Jon308. Hot-Tempered: Kelli309. Most impatient: Kelli310. Shortest: Al311. Tallest: Me312. Skinniest: Gabby313. Best singer: Me. 314. Funniest: All of them!315. Can always make you laugh: Any of them.316. Wish you talked to more: Shaniece317. Wish you saw more: All of them318. Who drives you insane after a while: Ho-hooooo, that's a loaded question.319. Who you can stay around forever and never get sick of: All of them.320. Ever lose a friend because you took it to the 'next level': No.321. Whose always been there when you need them: All of them.322. Who is like your family: Jon and Kelli.323. How many friends do you have?: "Friends"? Too many to count.324. How many are really close? 5Section Sixteen: The last325. Thing you ate: Home-made cold-cut sandwich.326. Thing you drank: Water327. Thing you wore: T-shirt, shorts, socks, and my glasses328. Thing you did: Before this? Started laying the groundwork for my Christmas projects for YT and DA.329. Place you went: Campus.330. Thing you got pierced or tattooed: Nothing.331. Person you saw: My mom.332. Person you hugged: Gabby...I think.333. Person you kissed: Brandi334. Person you f****d: Shaniece335. Person you talked to online: Tina336. Person you talked to on the phone: Alyssa.337. Song you heard: "Itsumo Soba Ni".338. Show you saw: Spice and Wolf.339. Time you fought with your parents: We don't fight. We have discussions like a normal Italian family. lol340. Time you fought with a friend: We debate. I'm typically the peacekeeper among friends..341. Words you said: "Goodnight...love you too. Sweet dreams!"Section Seventeen: Now343. What are you eating: Nothing344. What are you drinking: Water345. What are you thinking: "I'm almost done with this thing."346. What are you wearing: The same items I just listed.347. What are you doing: This journal entry, and listening to music.349. Hair: It's still there.350. Mood: Tired.351. Listening to: Game Grumps Remixes.352. Talking to anyone: Tina and Shaniece.353. Watching anything: Nope.Section Eighteen: Yes or No354. Are you a vegetarian: No355. Are you a carnivore: Yes (I'm an omnivore)356. Are you heterosexual: Yes357. Do you like penguins: Yes358. Do you write poetry: Yes (in the past)359. Do you see stupid people: Yes (everywhere)360. You + Me: No (I don't know you!)361. Do you like the Osbournes: No362. Can you see flying pigs: No. 363. Do you sleep with stuffed animals on your bed: No364. Are you from Afghanistan: No365. Is Christina Aguilera ugly: Yes (Sadly, she looks really plastic. She was gorgeous back in the day.)366. Are you a zombie: No (And hopefully Jon will shoot me in the head before I turn)367. Am i annoying you: Yes (some of these questions were kinda dumb.)368. Do you bite your nails: No369. Can you cross your eyes: Yes370. Do you make your bed in the morning: No371. Have you touched someone's private part: Yes (Remember that whole string of sex questions? Yea.)Section Nineteen: This or That372. Winter or Summer: Summer373. Spring or Autumn: Autumn374. Shakira or Britney: Shakira375. MTV or VH1: VH1 (if I had to choose)376. Black or White: Black377. Yellow or Pink: Yellow378. Football or Basketball: Football379. Mobile Phone or Pager: Mobile phone380. Pen or Pencil: Pencil (better to sketch with)381. Cold or Hot: Cold382. Tattoos or Piercings: Tattoos383. Inside or Outside: Outside384. Weed or Alcohol: Alchohol385. Coke or Pepsi: Neither. I don't drink soda, and haven't since 2005.386. Tape or Glue: Glue.387. McDonald's or In-n-Out: Neither.Section Twenty: Opinions388. What do you think about classical music: It's very relaxing389. About boy bands: Some are good, some not so much.390. About suicide: I never would. But, if you're that stupid to do it then I have no sympathy for you.391. About people who try to force their opinions on you: If you have to try and force it, you're probably wrong.392. About teen pregnancy: Never went through it, never will.393. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years: Working and raising a family.394. Who do you think you'll still be friends with in 5 years: As long as I keep my core 5, I'll be happy.395. About gay men: Whatever works for you.Section Twenty-One:396. Do you have a website: Technically. I have a YouTube page and this DeviantArt page.397. Current weather right now: According to the weather channel: 36*F, feels like 29*F, and light rain.398. Current time: 12:55am EST399. Any shout outs: My 68 YouTube subscribers, DeviantArt watchers, and anyone who read this whole thing!400. Last thoughts: Don't worry, bed. I'mma coming!
Jeeeeez. That took a lot longer than I thought. Well, on that note: good fight, good night!!